Copyright Mulberry Tree Preschool 2010. All rights reserved.
Mulberry Tree Preschool, founded in 1972, is one of the oldest
private preschools in the Lamorinda area.
Mulberry Tree provides activities and experiences for children to
play and work according to their own unique patterns of growth.
Children are encouraged to use all of their senses, and to feel
empowered to learn in our nurturing, respectful, and joyful
Mulberry Tree strives to facilitate the development of the whole child
– cognitive, social, emotional, and physical.
- Guiding children through a pleasurable challenging
environment that results in a love of learning and provides a
good foundation for language and math.
- Helping children learn to interact and establish relationships
with adults and peers and to develop problem solving skills.
- Fostering children’s ability to see themselves as important
individuals, to identify and express feelings, and to maintain a
developmentally appropriate degree of control in their own
- Encouraging children’s comfort with their own bodies by
providing opportunities for the development of large and small
muscle control and coordination.
|Mulberry Tree Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, sex, orientation, or ethnic origin.
|A comfortable and nurturing place for families to
grow and learn.